Friday, March 25, 2005

If you've come here from my site, then you'll know that there is rathermajor changes happening around here, not nessesarily all good either.

I am dedicated to my animals. I love them to bits. And I don't care what others think!

We have been renting this house and land for the past year, and now we have bought a house. A town house. No land.

I am thrilled we have a house, and I can't wait until we move. But I am devestated about the implications of having no land.

Milkais my cow. I saw her born, I raised her, I was there when she gotpregnant and I helped her have her first calf. I called her and she'dcome running, and I couldn't go into the paddock without expecting togive her hugs. I have had to sell her.

I have sold her to agreat family who will love her to bits. I have been asked to go andvisit them frequently to help them with their first cow and will stillhave alot of input in her life. But she's not mine anymore, which isbreaking my heart.

Her calf will be sent to the sale yards.

Ihave given away the hens and roosters to a couple of freinds, I am notworried about them so much, but I will miss having our green eggs.

Iwill be giving Blossom to a good freind. I will be seeing Blossom heapsstill, and she will always be kept as a pet. As I will only be givingher to them, she will still be free to take back if I ever get land inher lifetime. She is still mine.

Her lambs were sent to the sale yards and fetched a good price.

Edis and always will be mine, no matter where he lives. He will bestaying with freinds, I will be going to see him and still train andstuff.

Blaze the pigeon hasn't been seen in months.

Allthe other animals are coming with us. Jack the rabbit, Scamp and Possumthe rats, Riki and Lucy the dogs, Silky the cat, and Fleck thecockatiel.

Obviously there are huge updates I need to do on mysite, and basicly pages need to be deleted. I will get there, but atthe moment some of it still hurts too much.

The carriage drivingsection needs redone too. "zinny" mentioned on there was given backmonths ago, and the show season is pretty much over, with me having wonover 150 ribbons. I will get to that one day too.

In the mean time, I will fiddle with this forum a bit, see what I can play with. I will update pages when I can.

Right now, I will go and rescue my lunch from Fleck the cockatiel......

FD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home