Saturday, March 26, 2005

Exactly three weeks from today we'll be moving into our new house!

I'm still trying to get mum to ring the blimmin stock agent so that wecan confirm when the next sales are to sell Tipster, and then we'llknow when to take Milka to her new home too. I sorta want that done andsorted asap so I can stop worrying about it so much.

Got another horse show tomorrow I think, in middlemarch. It is soakingwet outside. Not really raining anymore, just very very soggyunderfoot. And what do I plan to do? Wash some horses to makeeverything even wetter! Yeah, we're nuts, but oh well!! lol! Not really any more shows left now, and we've had a really great season, so I'm happy.

Get to eat my easter egg tomorrow..... except I just realised I'll beat this blimmin horse show! Aw! Hmm, maybe I could brake my pact (towait until sunday) now! hehehe.

Everything is starting to go into boxes, mum is making her way throughthe house packing and leaving stacks of boxes with purple writingbehind her..... My room is still a shambles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home