Tuesday, March 29, 2005

That's it, I'm totaly gone now. I'll try to type through the tears, I dunno why, I just want to.

Went to see Milka and Tipster today, they got away with the neighbourspair of bulls again. They have free range over there of about 30 acres,so we went on a hunt. We found them, about as far away from our placeas you can get. It'd have taken several hours to try drag her backhome, so we went home and got the float and went around the bottom roadto pick her up there. We figured we weren't going to get Tipster backup anyway, so left him. We also figured we might as well taking Milkaout to her new home rather than take her home and have to load her upagain in afew days....

I wasn't ready. I thought I'd get a day with Milka up here before shewent to her new home. All of a sudden I don't have her anymore, andit's breaking my heart.

My sweety. She was an absolute stubborn cow to get into the float, butwe got there. Shat all over herself in there, but was ok. Took her outto her new home, her new kids came out running and calling hre name. Welet her go into her paddock, she wandered around bellowing her head offwhile we did the paperwork. I fought back tears numerous times, and Ispent ages standing and scratching her, fighting them back even more,until mum said we'd better go. I couldn't hold the tears once I wasgetting into the car, and balled my eyes out most of the way home.

I'm going out to see her tomorrow, which I'm really glad of. I won't beable to hold back the tears again probably, but I really want to seeher.

It's funny. She can be here at home, and I won't go and see her for aweek or so and it's fine. She's off the property for a couple of hoursand I miss her like crazy. I *really* didn't want to sell her. Stilldon't. I want my baby back! ::sob::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home