Wednesday, April 20, 2005

7 new photos in the animal section of my portfolio/gallery, 1 new horse photo, and 6 new 'places' photos!

Just had some freind of mum's here for lunch, scared her with the rats (hehe!) The dogs got through the fence into the neighbouring overgrown section, but haven't tryed again. I've been taking photos all morning, rang the girls at margarets several tiems but they're not answering.

WINZ rang me up this morning. I'm surprised they've left me for so long! I've got to go in and see him next tuesday at 1pm. *sigh* I DO want a job, but I HAVE been slack about looking!

Rosalie has been an absolute bitch today. Sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but there's no other word for it!! But thank goodness she's just gone home with mum's freind and her kids, and is supposably staying the night. YAY!

I'm just waiting for all the photos to get uploaded to my gallery... It's a long slow process, but at least the connection IS a bit faster here than it was at our old place! It's a 49k connection now! Wow, that's the fastest I've ever had it at home! Woohoo! (lol!)

Ok, all the photos and HTML is uploaded, now go check out my latest photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home