Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, my keyboard is sounding rather loud and echo-ey, and Fleck's sqwarks can be piercing now, because my room is all packed up and feels awfully empty!!!

Ok, so I've still got bits to pack yet, my books and computer and afew things, but it's mainly all packed!

Ed went to Johanna's the other day, I'll have to go and check on him... Stupid car, it uses more petrol than my old one, and it's got a smaller engine!! *sigh*

Took some photos if Fleck flying today, she had her face fluffed up and looked sooooooooo silly!!

Got the gig trailer from Margarets, so I should really start loading some stuff into it.

I'm all over the place, I can't focus on one thing, it's exciting! We get the keys and the house is OURS in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *woohoo*

FD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home