Monday, April 11, 2005

Check it out! I changed my banner thingy at the top! *yay* What do you all think? Gee it took a bit of adapting to get it right! At first I just made it a background for the original title and description, but it looked funny. So, I got rid of the description, and
::edit snip::
I have now tweaked the template code some more, and made it so the title doesn't have to show at all (just my banner, no title :D), and I also made the banner show larger.
::end edit snip::
I had to edit the window title thing or else it called it "." but that's easy enough!
I put my logo on the far right, green of course to go with the layout, and put my chosen title in my chosen text on my banner, it looks much cooler than it used to! No, I'm not sure why I put lines and stars... they just looked cool!
I'm very happy with it... Comments are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home