Sunday, April 17, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm soooooooooooo tired right now! We're in, things are still in boxes, but there's more things out of them now than the was yesterday. Still the boxes seem never ending. Actually we were rather slack, sat and looked at our view, talked, dreamed, THEN continuted unpacking..... :)

I clipped Fleck's wings, she's moulting now so it won't last long! Lucy (dog) is curled up alseep beside my bed. Riki (other dog) is curled up asleep ON my bed! hehe. Oh!!! It was soooooooo nice to have Riki in bed with me again!! I slept with her in my bed every night for 5 years straight, then we moved to our old place and the dogs weren't allowed inside, so for the past year I've missed it heaps, having her last night was great. :D

I'm nearly asleep on the keyboard now though... zzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home