Sunday, April 10, 2005

well, I came here (blogger.com), and found I had an old account from about 2 years ago that I had never used. Played around, and I find I MUCH prefer this blog to my old barnblog one, and so I have moved all my posts from my old blog to here (just as well I hadn't been there long!) and I've got THIS blog now!
I'm trying to log into my FTP client, but it's not letting me. I need to upload my site pages with the updated link to here... *sigh*

Oh, today was great. Not sure why, it just was! Went out to Margarets around 10:30-ish. Cleaned out the gig trailer so we can use it to shift with on saturday (thank you Margaret and John!) and bought the horses in to harness up. Jaimee bought cracker with her, so it was Kirsten with Legend, Margaret was driving the pair, Jaimee had cracker, and I was driving Flash. We went out in the paddock, then along the road and back, just for the heck of it! Then finished drenching those we'd missed, the family came to pick up Goldie who they were buying. Storm was bought this morning, but she'll be picked up later. Added another two horses for sale on trademe, and added a cart there too...

Only 5 days until we get settlement, 6 days until we move! Can't wait!!!!!!!

FD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home