Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I added the flame pics, as well as a number of horse pics and one pics of Fleck to my photo gallery...

Went in to a freinds photography studio today, and asked what ideas they have for me. Suggested the local news paper, I went there and they said nope, not unless you're doing a course. Got another couple of suggestions though, so we'll see.

Got the dog loo from the same person I got the gentle leaders off today. Just a buckety thing that gets buried in the ground with special stuff that breaks down the poo, just chuck the poo in the top. Should be good, as long as it works well! hehe.

Worked Flash today, he's a hoon, I can't wait until the race! We put the two black minis in harness together as a pair for the first time today, yay! We walked beside as well as drove them at first, but they were going great, I got several pics, but I can't be bothered adding them now. Margaret also bought two more minis!!

Dave lost is keys, so he's locked out of his car (that has his wallet in it) and the house! There are NO spare keys to his car, so not sure what he'll do about that. His dad and brother and stuff have keys to the house, so not such a problem there. Poor thing!

I'm bored. My car guzzles petrol twice as much as my old one, which sucks cos it's a smaller engine!

Fleck tryed to eat my kfc that I had for tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home