Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I went to see Rachel yesterday, but she had gotten called out and wasn't there! Was probably good to wait another day, I was pretty stressed and worked up!

Went and saw her today though, and looks great! She has a Donkey and a shetland there for company for him (no more him being alone!) and it's a nice wee paddock next to her gallery, so people are coming and going and he'll get lots of attention from them! She's going to charge me $7 a week, which is fine by me because I spend over $10 a week going up to see him where he is now only 3 times a week! Now I'll be able to afford to see him every day because he's only half a minute up the road!!!!

But, the best bit is when I mentioned I have harness and am chasing up a cart, and she said she has an old cart she got for her old shetland but never used, it's in need of a bit of TLC, but it should be quite fixable, and I'll have a cart to use on Ed! She has a harness, but I didn't look at that, so not sure what it's like. I do have Ed's webbing harness anyway. She's happy for it to be used! My brother is a welder, so can do any work like that that might need done. The wood is pretty weathered, but might be ok until I can replace it. It might be a bit big for him, but it'll be better than nothing!!

I went to clean up Ed's paddock today, Johanna and Neil were out riding, so didn't see them. Came hom and left a message on their answer phone, and not long ago she rang back. We're all happy, it was a misunderstanding really, she had expcted me to clean her horses poo because mine was already done, as a sorta payment to them for having Ed, she probably still feels bad towards me that I didn't, but I could feel bad to her for expecting that from me when she never said it any other time. If she'd said first up that I could help out a bit for having Ed there I wouldn't think twice about it. Anyway, it's been and gone and done now, and Ed is going to Rachel's tomorrow morning!! :D :D :D And it means Rebbecca won't be pushing me to take over Ed...

I've seriously getting addicted to needle felting!!! I've made 2 teddies and a lion in three days...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm seriously in love with my lion! He has the most gorgeous face!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm quite pleased with how his body worked out, it took some shaping to get it how I wanted, and I still didn't know if it'd be right....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

George is staying the night here. Mum is picking up fish and chips for us all now, so I'm going to go sort stuff so we can eat it asap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home