Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well,I'm chatting to some chick from Finland. The kids are about to be picked up by their father for dinner, and mum is going to meet some new bloke once they're gone.

Fleck still needs those extra feathers trimmed, but I haven't gotten around to it... she might be lucky and be allowed the little bit of flight she can get... At the moment she's playing with the hair tie that's around her perch and asking to be let out!

The neighbour from up the road cmae again. I can't remember her name, but her dog is called Holly!! lol! She seems really nice, which is great! Riki is a toad though, and was running around Holly growling and being stupid! Lucy ran at Holly and barked, but pretty much ignored her then.

The kids have gone now, and mum is just leaving. Yay! Home alone in the new house for the first time! hehe.

Oh! Kate on LSB sent me my LSB t-shirt which I got today! yay! I took a photo of me in it, but when I thought I'd put it onto the computer then deleted it off the camera, turned out i'd taken OTHER photos off the camera, so I have lost the pic. Grr. I'll have to take another one and send it to Kate. :)

I could go out to Margarets, but it's windy and not all that warm, so I might flag it today and go out tomorrow. I'll have to go tomorrow anyway, I think I'm staying tomorrow night so we can leave early for the races on saturday...

I'll be happy once the race is over. I love driving the horses, but keeping them in work for the past month or so just for the one race is a bit silly. Poor things need a good break! And while we're down there we're going to pick up Bubbles from the stud, hopefully she's in foal (woohoo!) and pick up HeartBreaker from his place where he's not long been weaned! Can't wait to get him here, it'll be neat! He can go with Dusty and Freddybear, all three need loads of handling and lessons on proper horse behaviour! Freddybear is a rig still too, so he can't be in the main herd once Bubbles gets back, incase she's not in foal and he trys! HeartBreaker is a colt too, so he'll be fine with freddybear.

I need to clean out the rat cage, I havent' done it today yet! I might just do that now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home