Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hmm, it's getting to be winter all right! Frosts in the morning, clear skys and brilliently sunny days, but the temp isn't getting much over 10 degrees.... brrr

There was an earthquake yesterday morning, it was on the other side of the country, but we were fairly swinging over here! it as at 3:40am though, so not many people felt it. It woke me though!

I went to see Ed yesterday, but ended up only giving him a brush and going again. I might go take him for a walk today though... As long as my hands don't freeze up typing first!

A florecent light down in the basement randomly fell out the other day. No one was down there, we just heard it from the house and went to look. the floor is concrete, the bulb is over a metre long and very fine glass. it shattered EVERYWHERE! omg it was a mess! We swept the worst of it up, and I vacumed the whole place today. I know I'll have missed some, I just hope it doesn't end up in anyones feet!

I still haven't gotten a stamp to send that application form away. Haven't found anything else yet either. Stupid job hunting! I am going to be looking after someones farm later in the month. I'm also getting some money for these felted animals. WINZ doesn't like those though, they're not a proper job. *sigh*

And so I carry on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home