Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm addicted to needle felting. I've been 'commisioned' 4 animals from a freind (i'm getting payed for it)! hehe. Got the elephant nearly done for them. Made a dog for dad yesterday.

Went out and met Joc and Pete today. They're going to auckland at the end of the month, and so they need someone to look after their house and animals for them. So I'm going to (again, I'm getting payed for it)! :D

so I'm happy, any extra money I can get my hands on it great!!!

Tomorrow the water filter guy is coming to put a water filter in. The town water is incredibly horrible, so it'll be good to have the filter in!!

Tomorrow I also need to spend quite some time online, I've got to do some on my site, but first need to switch over and sort stuff for horseland (a SIM game). Other than that I need to go see Ed tomorrow afternoon sometime. I need to get money for on my cell cos it's run out. and I need to fill in the application form for the job plus see what other jobs there are. Hmm, lte see how much of that gets shunted into tuesday!

Went to see Margaret today too, but there was no one home.....

Went to see Ed, and Gollum's owners were there. Gollum is a Timor pony, not a shetland like I've been saying!! She has a wee boy who is small enough to ride him. They have a gorgeous wee saddle for him! I long reined Ed around the paddock, weaving through everything we could find! hehe. I need to see what I can do to that cart too...

I'm tired. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home